Terms and Conditions
Information We Collect
Barnetts Bakery respects and are committed to protecting your privacy.
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited.
We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Information we collect from you may be used.
To personalize your experience and to better respond to your specific needs.
To improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To manage a contest, promotion, survey or any other such site feature.
To send you periodic emails, information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Rights to Your Information
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, enter information on our site, or simply browse the site. You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe link in all our emails.
We at Barnetts Bakery understand your concerns about the security of online transactions. Your personal information is kept secure during the transmission of payment through our website.
Your payment and personal information is always safe with us. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Safe and Secure Data Storage
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Refunds and transfers
Orders canceled within 72hrs of collection are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Terms and Conditions
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
Thanks for ordering/shopping at Barnetts Bakery. Shipping is not available at this time. At this time we just offer to Pick up in the store.
PRICES AND PAYMENT FOR ORDERS
- The prices for the products will be the prices published on the Online Ordering System at the time you submit your Order. The prices are expressed as inclusive of GST (where applicable) and in Australian dollars.
- Orders for collection do not attract any additional processing fee.
- You must pay for your Order through the Online Ordering System at the time of submitting your Order using an accepted credit card, debit card or other approved payment method available on the Online Ordering System. Payment will be debited from your account in the timeframe specified by your card provider and in accordance with the terms and conditions specified by your card provider.
- If your payment cannot be processed you will be notified and your Order will not be processed.
- Barnetts Bakery reserves the right to:
- Refuse an Order or change a price if the published price was incorrect due to a malfunction or interference with the Online Ordering System;
- Change the payment methods that can be used for Orders at any time in its absolute discretion.
CANCELLING OR CHANGING YOUR ORDER
- If you wish to cancel your Order after the Order has been submitted through the Online Ordering System and payment processed you may do so on the Online Ordering System, for a full refund, provided the cancellation is requested by no later than 72 hours before the start of the Collection Time specified in your Order (as the case may be).
- If you wish to cancel or change your Order after the Order has been submitted through the Online Ordering System and payment processed and within 72 hours before the start of the Collection Time specified in your Order (as the case may be) you must:
- telephone or attend the Bakery directly; and
- request the cancellation or change
- Barnetts Bakery in its absolute discretion, accept or reject your request for a cancellation or change of an Order and a refund where the request is made within 72 hours prior to the Collection Time specified in your Order (as the case may be).
- If your request for a cancellation or change of an Order is accepted and if you are entitled to a refund this will be processed by the Bakery within a reasonable time.
- No cancellations will be accepted for same day Orders and you will not be entitled to any refund.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, the Bakery is unable to fulfil your Order, or if a product is no longer available, the Bakery will contact you before the Collection Time specified in your Order to:
- replace the unavailable item with as similar item of equivalent value;
- provide a refund of the price of the unavailable item;
- cancel the entire Order and provide a full refund; or
- provide another form of compensation that is appropriate in the Bakery reasonable opinion.
- If there are any issues with your Order you may contact the Bakery directly on 0265660370
COLLECTING YOUR ORDER
- If you have placed an Order for collection you must collect your Order at Barnetts Bakery on or after the selected Collection Time and not before.
- Barnetts Bakery will use its best endeavours to have your Order ready at the Collection Time.
- The products are perishable products and have a limited shelf life, accordingly, if you do not collect your Order from Barnetts Bakery by close of business on the Collection Day, the products will be discarded at the end of that day and you will not be able to collect the products another day and no refund will be provided to you.
- You should inspect the products immediately upon collection and if any of the products are damaged or faulty, or if there is a shortfall or error in your Order when initially collected by you, you must contact the Bakery directly upon collection.